Percy Harvin

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Pepper2Moss
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Percy Harvin

Post by Pepper2Moss »

I know it's early in the year, but he is playing like an absolute stud. He leads the NFL so far in all purpose yardage with 387 and is on pace for 3096 yards which would break Darren Sproles record from a season ago by 400 yards! He's tied for second in the league in receptions, ninth in receiving yards, and I'm fairly positive we haven't seen anything near his best performance yet. That loss was tough to stomach, but with Jerome Simpson's return in week 4 hopefully removing some of the burden from Harvin, great things look to be in his foreseeable future.
canadaviking08
Franchise Player

Re: Percy Harvin

Post by canadaviking08 »

The question is will he get a chance to break that record set by sproles. As much as I love Harving and agree he is a stud, with his physical play and the amount of times they use him he will get hurt sometime this season. I can't wait for Simpson to come back to take some of the load. They really need someone else to step up or the kid will get killed by end of season.
Pepper2Moss
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Re: Percy Harvin

Post by Pepper2Moss »

Yeah I agree with you on him breaking down at his current rate. It looks like Rudolph is going to be a nice weapon. Peterson should be getting stronger week to week. Simpson hopefully soon will give the vikings a deep threat. If, and its a big if, Ponder can show what he's shown in the fourth quarter these past two games for the majority of a ball game, then I think Harvin should be in line for a major coming out party as an elite receiver.