67 yards

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

MichViking
Transition Player

67 yards

Post by MichViking »

I touched on this topic last year before the redskins game....thinking that game would be the game adrian peterson would become the vikings all time leading rusher. Unfortunately we all know what happened! Anyways its a new year and Adrian currently stands at 6752 yards and robert smith went out with 6818.

Just something to watch out for/root for!
Go vikings and I hope adrian ends his career as a viking and has over 10,000 yards!
RIP Sean Taylor
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Re: 67 yards

Post by PurpleMustReign »

MichViking wrote:I touched on this topic last year before the redskins game....thinking that game would be the game adrian peterson would become the vikings all time leading rusher. Unfortunately we all know what happened! Anyways its a new year and Adrian currently stands at 6752 yards and robert smith went out with 6818.

Just something to watch out for/root for!
Go vikings and I hope adrian ends his career as a viking and has over 10,000 yards!

Hey cool... hopefully he will play and do that week 1 since I will be there :)
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
deebs
Waterboy

Post by deebs »

Considering that they're going to ease him back, it may take Peterson two games before he gets the needed yardage
J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

deebs wrote:Considering that they're going to ease him back, it may take Peterson two games before he gets the needed yardage
Maybe.

NFL.com is reporting this morning that the Vikings plan to introduce the first-team offense coming out of the locker room today. Speculation is that AP is starting, and the offense intros are meant to drum up an earth-shattering response from the crowd.

We'll see in about 2.5 hours. Can't wait!
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

J. Kapp 11 wrote: Maybe.

NFL.com is reporting this morning that the Vikings plan to introduce the first-team offense coming out of the locker room today. Speculation is that AP is starting, and the offense intros are meant to drum up an earth-shattering response from the crowd.

We'll see in about 2.5 hours. Can't wait!
If they intend to play him at all, I'm betting they'll start him just to get that response. I'd love it if they put him in the backfield on their first play, faked a handoff to him and hit Harvin or Rudolph for a big gain down the field. :)
DarthBrooks
Transition Player

Post by DarthBrooks »

He got 84. Congrats AD.