Vikings @ Texans Preseason Game Thread

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Spiderbeavis
All Pro Elite Player

Re: Vikings @ Texans Preseason Game Thread

Post by Spiderbeavis »

Missed the 1st quarter because of work...Audie Cole is continuing to look like someone who should make the team. Whoever #73 is on the o-line sux major donkey wang...Sage was getting virtually no time because of that guy! Great effort by Aromashodu. Two offensive td's the whole preseason, both by Sage. The Webb experiment needs to come to an end, we really could use him at WR!
Image "I ain't got time to bleed! Unless it's purple...in which case I can work it in."
Juice
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Juice »

Spiderbeavis wrote:Missed the 1st quarter because of work...Audie Cole is continuing to look like someone who should make the team. Whoever #73 is on the o-line sux major donkey wang...Sage was getting virtually no time because of that guy! Great effort by Aromashodu. Two offensive td's the whole preseason, both by Sage. The Webb experiment needs to come to an end, we really could use him at WR!
Ponder had a TD this preseason. If the Webb experiment is over at QB, he needs to be traded IMO.
Last edited by Juice on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"They say no matter how hard you work, there's always someone, somewhere working harder than you. Guess what? I'm that someone." -Kevin Garnett
Spiderbeavis
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Spiderbeavis »

Oops you're right, my bad, thanks for the correction! :P
Image "I ain't got time to bleed! Unless it's purple...in which case I can work it in."
Eli
Hall of Famer

Post by Eli »

Spiderbeavis wrote:Missed the 1st quarter because of work...Audie Cole is continuing to look like someone who should make the team. Whoever #73 is on the o-line sux major donkey wang...Sage was getting virtually no time because of that guy!
Audie Cole made the first contact on the 4th and goal stop. I sure hope he makes it over Larry Dean.

73 is DeMarcus Love, who hasn't played much this preseason. Patrick Brown isn't having a good game either, nor are Saulsberry or Berger. The Vikings' offensive line depth is horrible.
Spiderbeavis
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Spiderbeavis »

Geez Spielman, just say the dude SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS!
Spiderbeavis
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Spiderbeavis »

Nice one Jarius!! :rock:
justinkendle
Veteran

Post by justinkendle »

Joe webb forever
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

And... Reggie Jones just packed his bags.
Juice
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Juice »

Blanton has been pretty active
"They say no matter how hard you work, there's always someone, somewhere working harder than you. Guess what? I'm that someone." -Kevin Garnett
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

That's why Todman should make the team over Asiata.
Spiderbeavis
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Spiderbeavis »

Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut up JT, that dude's pretty quick. Nice to see some offense for a change, even if it is scrubs!
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

I was just thinking, why do they still have Wright in there, he's clearly above the other guys fighting for a job. Hope he just tweaked something.
Eli
Hall of Famer

Post by Eli »

Todman goes down _way_ too easily.
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

Nice to see Wright step up tonight. He probably would have made the team anyway but it will probably be PH, Wright, Jenkins, Aroma, and Burton. Manny didn't do anything to help his cause.

Todman is a good change of pace back, catches the ball well and can turn it on in the open. I think he's got a good shot. Reisnar didn't help his cause tonight, mostly invisible but Shuler didn't do much either other than the 4th down catch. MBT has a great arm but needs to work on his accuracy. Didn't do enough tonight to make the cut (although he almost Rosencoptered!)
HardcoreVikesFan
Hall of Famer

Post by HardcoreVikesFan »

Now that was fun to watch. We may just have something in Jarius Wright.
A Randy Moss fan for life. A Kevin Williams fan for life.