Opener vs. Jacksonville (sans Maurice Jones-Drew)

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Demi
Commissioner

Re: Opener vs. Jacksonville (sans Maurice Jones-Drew)

Post by Demi »

Hunter Morrow wrote:Home point advantage, depending on team and time of season is about 2.5 to 3.5 points. So a 4.5 point spread for Jags/Vikings doesn't mean OH WOW THE JAGS ARE SO BAD LOL.
Yeah that's what I thought. So on a neutral field the Vikings are very slight favorites. Seems about right to me. All things considered, if MJD is out, even I'd give the Vikings a slight advantage at home.
Hunter Morrow
Hall of Famer

Post by Hunter Morrow »

All i can say is I hope MJD is out because I think this team has been appalling against RBs and pass catching running backs.
CalVike
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by CalVike »

It really is pick 'em, Vikings by 2.5 because they are home. Both teams have uncertainty with starting RB. I have to see the games before making judgments. I read the Chargers sat 9 starters yesterday so pre-season is in no way representative. Every expectation Vikings fans have about facing a bad Jacksonville team could be said by their fan base about the Vikings.
A.D_blazing
Transition Player

Post by A.D_blazing »